Double-Sided Reciprocating Saw Blade
Plunge cut without pilot holes and cut in both directions without flipping your saw over! The double-sided Spyder 3X3™ is a professional grade blade that fits all reciprocating saws. It’s made in Germany with 8% cobalt for exceptional strength, versatility and durability.
- Made in Germany
- Double-sided, cuts 3 ways
- 8% cobalt for long-lasting metal cutting
- Exceptional strength, versatility and durability
- Rounded tip plunge cuts with ease
- Double-edged blade cuts both ways
- Cuts wood with nails, pipe, sheet metal, plastic, fiberglass and other materials
- Optimized blade grind, set and kerf
- Cost-effective — two blades for the price of one!
Which blade is best for your project?
|X||X||Wood with Nails|
|X||X||PVC and Reinforced Plastics|
|X||X||Metal – Thick|
|X||X||Metal – Medium Thick|
|X||Metal – Thin|